Hi, I'm Taylor May.

Hi, I'm Taylor May.
"Give me a chance to prove I am the one who can walk that mile until the end starts."

Sunday, September 30, 2012

When September Ends

I started this year with a new found motivation. And this new found motivation is slowly fading to this dull feeling of apathy.
I honestly need more time in the day to do all the things I need to/want to. As much as I love being in the show, it's really adding a lot of stress at the moment, because I have to go straight to work after rehearsal most nights, and then I work until ten, and I get home and stay up until all my homework is done. And that's usually pretty late.
I know I'll get through it though, it's just these few months that are going to be tough. But there's another show that I can try out for coming up. Audition dates are literally three days after we close. At this point, I don't think I'd be able to do it. Do I want to? Of course. But with my health the way it is, and the fact that my grades are really important to me this year, I don't think I can have this hectic of a schedule for another three months after this show is over.

This month was a bunch of lasts all strung together. The start of my last year of highschool, the audition and the start of my last highschool musical, and my last homecoming week of highschool. It's all a little bittersweet, but emphasis on the sweet. I honestly wake up every day and think of how amazing it will be when June is finally here. But it's still frightening, because of the uncertainty of my future. I try to just take it one day at a time (and those of you who know me know how tough that is for me.)

In other news, I'm going to be starting a vlog soon on youtube. :) I'm going to be talking about life with a chronic illness, and how to stay positive in a time of crisis, with bits about my life in it too. I'm really excited about it, so I hope if you read my blog you'll watch it! right now I just have some videos of me singing on my Youtube account, but I'll link it at the end anyway. :)

Thanks fo reading! Lots of love.

Taylor May <3

@Maylor_Tay on Twitter
@tay_may on Instagram

http://www.youtube.com/user/TMaylor?feature=mhee

No comments:

Post a Comment