Hi, I'm Taylor May.

Hi, I'm Taylor May.
"Give me a chance to prove I am the one who can walk that mile until the end starts."

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Update of Updates.

Oh hey guys.
So today school didn't kill me. :P I don't have actual classes til tomorrow, but I'm not all too worried at the moment. My class is getting crazy involved in Homecoming, we're really hoping to win for the third year in a row!! Three-peat!! :))

Quick update on the new meds as well!
Gonna admit, the first few weeks were really rough. But it's almost been a month already, and the side effects are really starting to be more manageable. The only thing I have that I could really complian about (besides the usual aches and pains) is this head-splitting migraine that's nearly constant. But I can handle it for the most part now, and it only gets really bad around an hour after I take my pills!
So, I'm excited for that. :) I have an appointment in a few weeks to check on how my numbers are, so I suppose that will be the actual update of updates. So this was a teaser! OOOO!!

But actually. Haha.

On a different note, Matchbox Twenty came out with a new album today called North, and I'm obsessed. <3Lovelovelovelovelovelove.

Awkwardly signing off,
All my love,
TayMay. <3
Follow me on twitter maybe? https://twitter.com/Maylor_Tay
Instagram: tay_may
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment