Hi, I'm Taylor May.

Hi, I'm Taylor May.
"Give me a chance to prove I am the one who can walk that mile until the end starts."

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sometimes I Just Don't Know.

I feel like my life is turning into a bad country song.

I cut my hand on a soup can.
That cut got infected.
I have to take antibiotics because infections and the inability to create white blood cells? Not a good pair.
The antibiotics cause headaches.
I already get daily headaches (along with other things) from my medication I take for my CML.

Can I ever catch a break with this stuff? Honestly.

And I keep trying to smile through it but yesterday I just had to sleep all day instead. So I did.

Sometimes I just don't know. I feel like the reason behind everything that I've talked about in multiple blogs gets lost in all of the other things that I feel I worry about almost too much. Every single day I think about my future. And how terrifying it is. Every single day.

And I know that it's scary for everyone, but I feel especially terrified daily.

And then I get this feeling in my chest and my heart beats really fast and I want to write a blog so I usually do, and I try to always end it with some type of happy sentiment.

Today I was in the mall with one of my dear friends, and a weird kid who looked like a trouble maker told me "Nice glasses."
So there's that.

I love you all so much, thank you for your support. <3 I will try to keep you posted on things going on..if anything happens ever.

I love you.

Taylor May.

Maylor_Tay on twitter
tay_may on instagram
maylortay.tumblr.com


1 comment:

  1. Taylor,
    Worrying about the future is something all of us with CML do. Especially when you are relatively new at this crap. It does get easier and I totally understand being younger you may wonder more about your future then some of us that are a bit older (ok quite a bit older). I have been doing this for over 7 years now and I can tell you honestly I don't think about it all the time. I do think about it when I take my pills twice daily but it isn't all day everyday like I used to. I actually plan for things in the future now where when I was first diagnosed I never thought about the future and what I might want to do, now I do. I think your many different blogs are a great idea to vent and let yourself put down how you feel, sometimes that alone will help.
    For the first couple of years I wrote a journal that I didn't share with anyone, but it helped me a lot to deal with everything. I to have a blog but don't post on it very often anymore and don't really share it with anyone it is more for myself to write on when I get to thinking to much.
    Just remember you are not the only one going through this and there are always people you can talk to if needed.
    Have a great day,
    Chuck

    ReplyDelete