Hi, I'm Taylor May.

Hi, I'm Taylor May.
"Give me a chance to prove I am the one who can walk that mile until the end starts."

Thursday, December 13, 2012

A Day in The Life

The other day, a classmate of mine was coughing a whole lot. Like, coughing fits. Like, obviously not healthy.

She got sent to the nurse, and before she left, I just sort of said "Heyyy...if they put you on antibiotics, let me know, because I'll probably have to take them too."

Turns out I have to take antibiotics for whooping cough/bronchitis..even though I don't have it!

Funny how that works out. Because of my surpressed immune system, I can't ever risk exposure to this kind of illness...this is the second time I've had to be medicated for this specific illness. The first time, I hugged a little girl who was diagnosed with it three days after. Freaked my oncologist out a TON. #cancerkidprobs!!

I can laugh about this a little, which I guess is good. It's funny how things work out like this. But its times like these that I remember: I'm sick. Illnesses like this are life threatening to me. It's like a bit of a wake up call, I suppose.

In the meantime, I've been stull juggling what to do about school, and have been working a lot of extra shifts (luckily because the hours they gave me without them are kinda crappy).

I turn 18 on Sunday. Is this real life?

I love you guys. <3

Taylor May

tay_may on instagram
Maylor_Tay on twitter

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Taylor. I hope you have a healthy, happy upcoming year!

    ReplyDelete