Hi, I'm Taylor May.

Hi, I'm Taylor May.
"Give me a chance to prove I am the one who can walk that mile until the end starts."

Thursday, September 13, 2012

School Doesn't Suck.

"Everybody knows it sucks to grow up, and everybody does."
--Ben Folds Five, Still Fighting It.

School is going surprisingly well. I just got back a little bit ago from callbacks for my senior musical. My school is doing Children of Eden. I'm anxious to see the castlist, and so me and some of my senior friends are waking up mega early to wait for it to be posted...I'm probably going to hate myself tomorrow I'll be so tired, but ohh well I suppose. It is my last show, after all.

But my classes aren't very challenging, I have time to actually get my homework done, I'm getting some pretty decent hours at work, too. Instead of getting a second job after I turn 18, I'm going to double up at IGA and do both stocking and cashiering. This way I can get double the hours at the same place, as opposed to getting less hours at IGA to get some hours somewhere else...could I have said "hours" enough in that sentence... no. Hours.

I am tired today. I might have jinxed the new meds or something by being so excited about the way I was feeling, because this week has been pretty tough again. But I'm powering through. Smiles, everyone!

Well, that's about all. read my last post for a little poem-y poem. <3

Love, Taylor May. <3

@Maylor_Tay:Twitter
@tay_may:Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment