Hi, I'm Taylor May.

Hi, I'm Taylor May.
"Give me a chance to prove I am the one who can walk that mile until the end starts."

Friday, September 21, 2012

Spoke Too Soon?

So, school doesn't suck persay.
But it is starting to get very stressful to be in a show, and have a job, and have a senior amount of homework...I'm learning how to manage my time. and function on little sleep, and I feel like a grown up and everything. Hurrah.

Now onto my freak out of the week: tomorrow I'm applying for college. I'm excited to do it, because it means so much is going to happen for me, and I'm pumped to be an adult...but I don't have a lot of money. My parents aren't going to be able to help me out much, either. And I know for a fact that I can save a lot, LOT of money if I spend my first two years at a the UW Marathon County extension. But there's part of me that is just so put off to the idea of living here for two more years...I just want new, new people, new place, new everything. But that in itself is a terrifying thought at the same time. I can't imagine getting settled in and all this new freedom hitting me harder than I expected, but I do want independence.

Let's be honest, I'm going to end up having to spend two years here. Because that's how my life usually works. I get all excited for somehing and I end up having to do it the opposite way for a while before I get to what I actually want. And sorry to be a little negative, but that kinds sucks a hell of a lot.

I dunno, I'm also going to look into what scholarships, if any, I can get as a student with a chronic illness. I'm praying a lot. we'll see though, and I'll keep you guys posted.

All right that's about all I got to bitch about tonight, sorry this one's kinda angry and negative. Lovelove. <3
Awkwardly signing off:
TayMay.
@Maylor_Tay on Twitter,
@tay_may on instagram. :)

1 comment:

  1. There are lots of scholarships out tbere for those in your situation. Also check out the livestrong website. Actually thers is nothing negative or bitchy about your post, you are just dealing with what every young person your age, just in a different way. Our Taylor was.in the same situation, and she's where she wants to be in the cities. Mackenzie wants to go to the Art inst. in the cities, I can't do much for them either, just like you. What I have old both of tbem is to follow their fream and do what they need to get there. It's scarry at times but thats also as part of growing up. You are well grounded so go after it and see where you land land. Sorry for the rammbling, thats whar you get when you,wake up at 3 am with RA pain and you browse fb. God bless

    ReplyDelete