Hi, I'm Taylor May.

Hi, I'm Taylor May.
"Give me a chance to prove I am the one who can walk that mile until the end starts."

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

"Some days are gonna be crappsy."

"Some days are gonna be crappsy."

The exact words from the voicemail I just got from my very wonderful boyfriend.

He's right!
The musical just ended, meaning pretty much any of my involvment with musicals just ended (atleast until Introspect this summer) and I am at my wits end. I'm sick of being sick. And I have moods like this, where everything feels wrongand I just need to complain, but I know that it doesn't solve anything.

Like right now. I should be doing some homework. Instead, I'm piss-ily writing this blog post.

The musical's over. My car's broken, again. I'm sick, besides the cancer. I feel "crappsy" as Aaron put it. I hate school. I keep getting upset at the smallest things. I feel like everything I do I hit a wall.

And I should be counting my blessings! Instead I get so upset like this.

Self destruction, I tell ya. Self poison. I am totally aware of my problems, and I know that I should fix them (most of them, like the school one, which is touch and go) but I focus so hard on my own flaws and the things that are out of my control that I just get pissed like this.

So yeah. Some things are crappsy.
Screw this.

Having a meltdown, seems like for the hundreth time,
Taylor May.

tay_may on instagram.
Maylor_Tay on twitter.
Maylor_Tay on snapchat.

Maylor_Tay on KIK.

No comments:

Post a Comment