Hi, I'm Taylor May.

Hi, I'm Taylor May.
"Give me a chance to prove I am the one who can walk that mile until the end starts."

Friday, November 16, 2012

My Late Night Thoughts.

Hiya!
Just another random blog post.

First topic I want to adress: so hostess went out of business today. I think that's insane, from what I heard of the issue (from my math teacher, so feel free to correct me, hahaha) it was weird and rash, and just another example of stubborness making no sense. Someone please tell me more or prove me wrong. But what I think is weirder than that it closed was the news covereage it got, and the upset it caused. This makes me wonder, as I do a lot, about what we see as news worthy in America. I once saw a news story on whether or not Kate Middleton (is that her name?) wore nylons on her wedding day. I sat in awe in front of the television, just thinking...we have soilders in another country. Dying for our freedoms. And this is on the news. Even that, looking outside of America, (and in it, I know) there is so much poverty and pain. I feel like it goes unrecognized. Every day I wish I could do something for the people who have to worse than me. And when I see things on the news about Twinkies not being around anymore...I just get so confused.

But I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad, or sound like I'm better than anyone or anything. If you're upset about twinkies, I understand. They're friggen great! But I promise, Little Debbie makes Cloud Cakes, and they're pretty good, too. :)

Rifle hunting season opens this weekend, which means I am sans-boyfriend. I worry like crazy when he goes out there any time. I just happened to pick a boy who loves to do dangerous things. like hunting and dirtbiking, and snowmobiling, and out of doors things...and it's all good, because I know he's super safe, but I still can't help but worry about him coming home! It's just part of my nature I guess.

Tonight I had my first sewing experience. That was fun. I'm not very good at it just yet, but hopefully I'll get better. :P

Hmmm...I think that's all that mattered to me tonight. My brain is all scattered since Aaron's gone. And it's nearly midnight.

Well, I love you!! Awkwardly signing off as always,

Taylor May.

Check out my first of (hopefully) many blogs for Introspect Arts! http://www.introspectarts.org/blog/what_introspect_means_to_me_11_14_2012/

Twitter: Maylor_Tay
instagram: tay_may
snapchat: Maylor_Tay
KIK: Maylor_Tay

Muwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment