Hi, I'm Taylor May.

Hi, I'm Taylor May.
"Give me a chance to prove I am the one who can walk that mile until the end starts."

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Hey, So, I Miss You.

Have any of you ever tried to pull away from something? To let go of something you loved more than anything?

Forgive my very elementary-school-esque start to a very childish essay, but I want to whine for a second.

I miss performing. It's been a little over a week and a half since my senior show, and I'm already withdrawling...I want to sing again. For people. And I don't mean just musicals. I was in a band once. Haha it sounds so silly, but some of you know this already...I was in a Christian rock band, it was pretty much just local, and we made a CD...but I had to leave because I wanted to focus on school and work and stuff this year. But it hurts so much! That's the only way I can describe it. I miss my time on stage with them a lot, a lot, a lot.

I'm such a baby. I want to go back in time.

Well, it's nearly thanksgiving. I love thanksgiving. It's moe about family and awesome food than anything. :)

Anyway, just a little rant.

((Hey, you. So uh...Just saying, hey, so uh, I miss you.))

Muwah.

Taylor May.

Maylor_Tay on twitter
tay_may on instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment