Hi, I'm Taylor May.

Hi, I'm Taylor May.
"Give me a chance to prove I am the one who can walk that mile until the end starts."

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Not much to say?

"This Summer is coming to an end, but we're not gonna let that slow us down one bit..."

--Joe Purdy, I Love The Rain The Most.


I honestly have been trying my hardest to be positive about this new school year. I've been alternating between excitement and dread, and I can't just get over the fact that this summer is over.

I know that my constant bitching really isn't gonna change the fact that I have to go back to that God awful place, but I just can't stop complaining. I'm annoying even myself. Ha. :P

And I still don't have a laptop, so it's gonna be sparatic posts for a little longer. Ha. Not like a lot of people see this anyway. but if there is anyone who actually does read this and care, I promise I'll try to make it a bit more intresting soon.

the last three days I was camping with my brother, boyfriend, and dad. And I had a lot of fun. And I'm getting used to my meds. Other than that, I haven't really much to say.
Oh! I got a twitter. :P @Maylor_Tay follow me if you want I suppose. I'm also on instagram, @tay_may.


So...bye? I'm the worst at send offs.

--Taylor May.

2 comments:

  1. hang in there dear. Just found your blog and wanted to let you know that you are not alone and that there are plenty of people who care about you.

    As far as the school year is concerned, I'm sure that everything will work out fine even if it doesnt seem like it now.

    Just wanted to let you know that you are a beacon of hope and strength for so many around your area whether you feel that way or not.

    We all love you so much and wish you all of the happiness you deserve ten fold.

    <3

    ReplyDelete