Hi, I'm Taylor May.

Hi, I'm Taylor May.
"Give me a chance to prove I am the one who can walk that mile until the end starts."

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Meow.

I meow a lot. It's kinda stupid, seeing as I'm not a cat, but it's just one of those things I do.

Another thing I do is work at IGA near my house. I'm a cashier. I love it so much! We recently hired new employees, and today at work I think I sufficently made an ass of myself.

But actually, I'm just trying to be nice and welcome the new comers, but I'm just kinda obnoxious. Well maybe. I just love my job so much, Im a super nerd about it...anyway.

I got thirty minutes cut from my five hour shift because it was so slow! Which is bogus, bc there was a mix up in the schedule and I have zero hours this coming week, and I'm going to Texas to visit my family from the 11th through the 19th. So...two weeks without a paycheck? Yupp. So poor. :(

Oh well, once school starts I'll get more hours. Plus when I turn 18 in December I hope to get another job as a waitress somewhere. :)

Anyway. That's all I got for now I guess. <3 Love love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment