Hi, I'm Taylor May.

Hi, I'm Taylor May.
"Give me a chance to prove I am the one who can walk that mile until the end starts."

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Catch Up Time.

Hey there.

So I started the new meds.

They're kinda mean. And by kinda mean, I mean the first week I was in a crazy amount of pain. Like I honest have never hurt so much in my life. They give me head splitting migraine-like headaches. It's not a good time to say the least. But I'm really trying to stay positive with these!! :) I'm told that the really bad side effects will subside, and I can't wait for that to happen, because I have to go to school soon.

School. Oh god.

I don't want to do this year. I don't want to be a senior. After waiting this long to be, all of a sudden, I'm terrified. In the words of Jason Mraz, "I almost don't wanna know anything about those things." I am so scared that I will have to struggle through everything to get to do what I want, as I've already done to decide which road to take. All I want to do now is skip to the good part where I'm teaching kids to write and reading essays and being like the English teachers I've always looked up to and admired. But I've gotta wait like....four ish years...

Hurrah. :)
I'll try to post more frequently. The next thing I'm going to be saving up for is a laptop, and that'll make it way easier to post at least every week is not every day. :) Thanks for reading? haha I'm the worst at good byes.

No comments:

Post a Comment