Hi, I'm Taylor May.

Hi, I'm Taylor May.
"Give me a chance to prove I am the one who can walk that mile until the end starts."

Monday, February 18, 2013

This is How I Am.

Last night I felt the pang of good student guilt, and I did all of my late work for AP Lit. Literally from 3-8 with minimal distraction. My lord.

Today I have my first ever forensics competition. I decided to do Radio Broadcasting because I'm thinking about minoring in communications, and at the time, it seemed like a good idea...but now I'm super crazy nervous. I'm probably gonna suck.

What happens is I'm going to get a packet of stories, and I have to chose one world new, one national, and one local. I have to do a sports story and a weather story. I have to do a commercial. I have thirty minutes with this stuff I've never seen before. And it has to be between 4:90-5:10 long.

THESE ARE THINGS.

I'm so nervous I think I'm going to be sick. I'll update when I'm done. Merow.

AHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment