Hi, I'm Taylor May.

Hi, I'm Taylor May.
"Give me a chance to prove I am the one who can walk that mile until the end starts."

Friday, February 8, 2013

I Was Stupid But I'm Better

Hey so remember how like a million people told me, "You'll never be able to stop singing!" or "You should totally keep doing shows!"
And I was stupid as was like "No way I'm quitting cold turkey no more music because I won't make any money womp womp sour puss."
Yeah well guess how long that lasted?
I was talking to my grandparents tonight about wanting to try out for another show, and I was like "I'm coming out of retirement. I need to do another show."
And they say..."Taylor, its been since November."

Ahh, yupp.

I can't stop. I won't stop. And sorry to everyone I said I would, because you were right and I was wrong. So there. :) Here we go, I'll let you guys know how auditions go when they happen!

I love you.

Taylor May.

No comments:

Post a Comment